Connected Kids™ - help kids shine through mindful activities...
Teach Children Meditation and Mindfulness
If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees. If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children.
Connected Kids™ is an exciting and flexible programme which empowers adults with the skills to teach kids/teens meditation and mindfulness - to a personal or professional level.
Whether you are a professional, carer or parent, the programme will help you develop or enhance your teaching meditation skills.
What you will learn - Teaching Kids Meditation Programme
- Skills and the confidence to teach children how to meditate and relax - all ages and abilities.
- How to engage the imagination of young people to reduce stress.
- How to create and write bespoke meditation scripts.
- How to create and deliver effective meditations to children.
- How to teach children life skills to help children cope with challenges
- Learn about teaching children who have ADHD, on the Autistic Spectrum or who have Special Needs
- How to establish children's meditation groups in the local community.
- How to establish a teaching practice to help families and children (through 121 sessions) .
This 1-day course is the foundation for the programme. You will learn how meditation works, how it benefits kids to teens and how to develop your own meditations.
No pre-requisite for entry (although a regular meditation practice can help).
Following level 1, this informative and practical 2-day course teaches you how to become a professional meditation teacher - working with children of all abilities and ages.
Pre-requisite for entry is completion of level 1 (regardless of current experience)
Trainer - level 3
A 2-day course teaching experienced Connected Kids™ professional tutors (who have completed level 2) how to teach levels 1 and 2 of the Connected Kids™ Programme in their community.
Pre-requisite for entry is completion of level 2 and an interview and assessment with the programme director, Lorraine Murray.
Lorraine Murray, has been teaching meditation since 2003 and practising for 18 years. She has worked directly with children and adults from all backgrounds and levels of experience and is author of 2 books - Calm Kids and Connected Kids.
Workshops/classes coming up...
Indian Head Massage Beginners - 20-05-2017 - 4 places left
Indian Head Massage Stage 2 - 10-06-2017 - 4 places left
Usui Reiki level 2 - 11-06-2017 - 4 places left
CK - beginners - Dublin - 16-06-2017 - 8 places left
CK - Professionals - Dublin - 17-06-2017 - 8 places left
CK - beginners - London - 23-06-2017 - 3 places left
Click here to find out more.
E-MAIL MAILING LIST
Hear first about Special Offers, New Class Dates, Free Events, Stress tips and more.
Big Connected Kids
Training Course ratings:
based on 47 Testimonials from our past students