Connected Kids™ Online Course
The Connected Kids™ course (level 1) - online version
I thought it was excellent, well presented and it was easy to follow - for any level a person is at.
Just finished the online Connected kids™ course. Amazing , truly amazing.
The online course covers everything (and more) which Lorraine teaches in her level 1 Connected Kids™ course. The course includes 5 modules (approx 25 hours of study) which help bring the Calm Kids book to life!
The course has been awarded a silver award from 'Mom's Choice - Honoring excellence in family-friendly media, products and services.'
- Module 1 - What is Meditation
- Module 2 - Writing Meditations
- Module 3 - How to Deliver a Meditation
- Module 4 - Developing your Meditation Ideas
- Module 5 - Sharing the Experience
Though I have worked with children and meditation before both here in New Zealand and in England, your course opened more doors and options for me to use.
Online Course - Teach Children Meditation
Why you should take this course...
- Flexible - start and finish the course at your own pace in the comfort of your own home
- 24/7 Access - you can use the course 24/7 for 6 months!
- Expert advice - enjoy video clips of the author and expert, Lorraine Murray, sharing useful tips to help you teach children
- Demonstrations - listen to Lorraine describe different meditation methods that work with children
- Practical Support - ongoing support through webinars and email
- Exclusive - teaching meditation tips
- Technical Support - if you need some extra help getting started or using the online course, we have experts to help you.
- Easy-to-use - no special software required! - The video and meditations (mp3s) will play on your current pc software.
- Calm Kids Book - it includes a copy of Lorraine's international best seller - 'Calm Kids - help children relax with mindful activities'
- Understand how stress affects the mind, body and emotions
- Learn how meditation can help children reduce stress and anxiety
- Understand the benefits to children of learning meditation
- Understand what meditation is why mindfulness matters
- Knowing the most appropriate levels of meditation to use with children of various abilities
- Learn how to set up a meditation space suitable for children (from toddlers + to teens)
- Understand the basic differences in teaching children meditation of different ages
- Discovering Self Awareness and its role in teaching meditation
- Develop bespoke meditation scripts for use with children of all ages
- Learn how to effectively deliver meditations to children
- Develop mindful activities ideas for children with ADHD or autism.
- If already teaching, bring mindfulness into schools
Is this the right course for you?
Yes it is, if...
- you have no, little or lots of meditation experience
- you wish to practise with family and friends for personal use
- you can't attend a class because there are none close to your location or you have limited time constraints
- you wish to enhance your CPD (5 CPD points) - you'll receive a certificate of completion
- you have read the book Calm Kids (use the code 'nobook' to save £10 off the cost
- if you haven't read the book Calm Kids - we'll send you a copy as it's required reading for the course
- if you want to take level 2 (it's a pre-requisite)
Ready to Learn how to Teach Kids Meditation?
Depending how much you like to study and practise... the course has 12 – 25 hours worth of material.
If you already have the Calm Kids book – you can purchase the course for only £139. Just use the discount code ‘NOBOOK’ to save £10 off the normal price.
Or for our overseas customers (to avoid a 6 week wait for delivery of the book) we suggest you take this option and buy the book via Amazon or the Book Depository or in the kindle format).
If you haven't read the Calm Kids book - don't worry! The course only costs £149 which includes a copy of the book ‘Calm Kids’. You will have lifetime support for us in your teaching practise and 24/7 full access to the online course materials for 6 months (extensions are available).
PLUS – you will be invited to join Lorraine online in our virtual classroom – providing you with the chance to connect, ask questions and receive support through some of the exercises on the course.
If you wish to convert this value into your local currency, please use this link Currency Converter >>>
Connected Kids™ Course Sample
Here's a useful preview the Connected Kids™ course content - each module contains ...
Video Clips - bringing expert Lorraine Murray into your home/work PC to help you understand and learn the techniques based on the Calm Kids book for teaching your children meditation.
Meditation Exercises - Useful meditation methods explained and demonstrated by Lorraine to help you deliver the very best, soothing meditations for your children.
Listen to a sample [file size 281KB]
Online Workbook - useful and easy to complete self assessment - helping you understand what you have learned and put it into practise!
Workshops/classes coming up...
Indian Head Massage Beginners - 20-05-2017 - 4 places left
Indian Head Massage Stage 2 - 10-06-2017 - 4 places left
Usui Reiki level 2 - 11-06-2017 - 4 places left
CK - beginners - Dublin - 16-06-2017 - 8 places left
CK - Professionals - Dublin - 17-06-2017 - 8 places left
CK - beginners - London - 23-06-2017 - 3 places left
Click here to find out more.
E-MAIL MAILING LIST
Hear first about Special Offers, New Class Dates, Free Events, Stress tips and more.
Big Connected Kids
Training Course ratings:
based on 47 Testimonials from our past students