Connected Kids™ - level 3 Course - (trainer level)
Connected Kids™ - trainer course...
This professional 3-day course teaches you how to deliver the Connected Kids™ Programme in your community (levels 1 and 2).
The course is to provide Connected Kids™ professional tutors with the in-depth skills and advanced information to professionally deliver the programme - teaching adults how to teach children meditation. The course will give tutors a train the trainer's perspective and experience.
If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.
What you will learn on the Connected Kids™ Programme - level 3
Through this course you will:-
- Understand how to set intentions, have awareness of expectations and practise letting go in order to empower their students
- Know how to develop a rapport with students and encourage this between students
- Understand how energy works within adult groups for learning and development
- Know how to differentiate between different adult learning styles and choose the most appropriate for their students
- Learn how to develop and deliver a workshop
- Learn how to develop and use a lesson plan
- Learn how to develop appropriate training materials
- Understand how to set up the optimal teaching environment for adult students of different levels and abilities
- Learn how to improve and develop their presentation skills
- Adhere to the trainer code of ethics and professional conduct
- Learn how to market their practice and workshops to their local community
- Register as a qualified trainer on our website.
Costs, Venue, Timing
The course costs £795 and includes:
- 2 full days of training
- comprehensive training manual
- exclusive access to materials and mentoring by Lorraine Murray
- a professional trainer certificate for insurance purposes
- the opportunity to co-teach at level 1 or 2 training with Lorraine Murray
Entry Requirement - completion of level 2 of the Connected Kids programme and a minimum of 6 months practise at level 2.
Assessment - to complete your level 3 training to a professional standard, assessments must be completed. These include case studies (teaching levels 1 and 2), CD/DVD recording of delivering a section of the Connected Kids programme to adults, lesson plan and essay.
If you are interested in this level, you can email Lorraine in the first instance. Completion of level 1 and 2 required before you can take this level. Please note that their is a registration and assessment process before attending level 3.
Workshops/classes coming up...
Indian Head Massage Beginners - 20-05-2017 - 4 places left
Indian Head Massage Stage 2 - 10-06-2017 - 4 places left
Usui Reiki level 2 - 11-06-2017 - 4 places left
CK - beginners - Dublin - 16-06-2017 - 8 places left
CK - Professionals - Dublin - 17-06-2017 - 8 places left
CK - beginners - London - 23-06-2017 - 3 places left
Click here to find out more.
E-MAIL MAILING LIST
Hear first about Special Offers, New Class Dates, Free Events, Stress tips and more.
Big Connected Kids
Training Course ratings:
based on 47 Testimonials from our past students