Indian Head Massage Training - beginners (Edinburgh)
- 20th and 21st May 2017 - limited places
Other dates available - click on 'book now' for details
Indian Head Massage Training - level 1 (beginners)
Stage 1 is the perfect way to learn Indian Head Massage - a soothing complementary therapy massage course which is a practical and informative experience for beginners (or the first step towards professional training).
This Indian Head Massage training course is taught over 2 days in Edinburgh . This massage course is an enjoyable 2-days where you will learn and practise the full basic routine of Indian Head Massage.
The beginners level allows you to practise safely on family or friends. Or you can proceed to stage 2 to train for a formal qualification in Indian Head Massage accredited by IPTI .
No previous massage training is required to attend this course.
What you will learn - Indian Head Massage Beginners Course
- The history, background and the benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Chakra energy centres and a basic introduction to anatomy and physiology
- Massage techniques - the power of touch (demonstration and practise)
- The full, basic massage routine (demonstration and practise in stages)
- An introduction to aromatherapy oils, crystals and colour for treatments
- Precautions - general and contraindications for treatments
- Self care for relaxation and balancing stress
- Introduction to relaxation and meditation techniques
This course runs for 2 days which gives you ample time to learn and practise the Indian Head Massage routine.
Meditation practise is also included, which a great tool to support your own self healing and reduce anxiety about practising the routine.
At the course, you'll enjoy the added benefit of receiving treatments throughout the weekend course - leaving you very relaxed and chilled by the end of day 2!
The courses are run by Dee Taylor Therapies . Dee is an excellent trainer as well as successful professional therapist.
Why choose our courses?
There are many courses out there so why would you choose us?
- We have been established since 2003 (over 13 years) of training experience
- We handpick the teacher so that you receive training from an experienced therapist and trainer
- You will receive excellent follow up support by email or telephone
- You will receive high quality teaching and materials
- The venue is chosen to ensure it is practical, easily accessible by car/public transport and provides a warm, welcoming and enjoyable learning experience
- We can accept ILA funding (£200) or Skills Development Funding - conditions apply.
Indian Head Massage Training Costs
The course costs £175 (deposit of £65 to confirm place) and includes your full training and course manual.
On completion of stage 1, you can opt to take further training to become a professional Indian Head Massage therapist - this is level 2 of our training programme.
Where does it take place?
It's important to us that you enjoy learning Indian Head Massage - so we choose venues that have a healing atmosphere.
The Edinburgh training will be city centre at the West end area of Princes Street (EH2) which is easily accessible by public transport and has free on-street parking Sundays.
Once you have booked on a course, the tutor will confirm your place and then contact you 3 - 4 weeks before the training with further information to prepare and full instructions and directions to the venue.
Workshops/classes coming up...
Indian Head Massage Beginners - 20-05-2017 - 4 places left
Indian Head Massage Stage 2 - 10-06-2017 - 4 places left
Usui Reiki level 2 - 11-06-2017 - 4 places left
CK - beginners - Dublin - 16-06-2017 - 8 places left
CK - Professionals - Dublin - 17-06-2017 - 8 places left
CK - beginners - London - 23-06-2017 - 3 places left
Click here to find out more.
E-MAIL MAILING LIST
Hear first about Special Offers, New Class Dates, Free Events, Stress tips and more.
Big Connected Kids
Training Course ratings:
based on 47 Testimonials from our past students