Professional Indian Head massage courses - Edinburgh
Indian Head Massage Therapist Training
Other dates available - click on 'book now' for details
Stage 2 is the Diploma course in Indian Head Massage accredited by IPTI and which we have successfully run since 2005.
This is for you if you which to become a professional Indian Head Massage therapist.
You may choose to add this to your current therapies or to springboard your professional therapist career with this therapy.
Please note that level 1 is a pre-requisite to attending level 2.
Professional Training Itinerary
- Review of the Indian Head Massage basic routine and knowledge (from level 1)
- Training - more advanced
- Practise of routine incorporating new techniques
- Developing the mindset of a
- Developing a therapist practice
After the training you will have 12 months to complete an assessment including case studies and a practical massage exam.
There are many courses out there so why would you choose us?
- We have been established since 2003 (over 13 years) of training experience
- We handpick the teacher so that you receive training from an experienced therapist and trainer
- You will receive excellent follow up support by email or telephone
- You will receive high quality teaching and materials
- The venue is chosen to ensure it is practical, easily accessible by car/public transport and provides a warm, welcoming and enjoyable learning experience
- We can accept ILA funding (£200) or Skills Development Funding - conditions apply.
Indian Head Massage Course Entry Requirements
To attend this course you must first of all have attended the 2-day beginners course which teaches you the full basic routine.
To complete the training, you will need a qualification in Anatomy and Physiology (either through your therapy work or previous training).
If you do not have this qualification, we can signpost you to our recommended course (online/classroom based) in anatomy and physiology.
Indian Head Massage Diploma Cost
Where does it take place?
It's important to us that you enjoy learning Reiki - so we choose venues that have a healing atmosphere.
The Edinburgh training will be city centre at the West end area of Princes Street (EH2) which is easily accessible by public transport and has free on-street parking Sundays.
Once you have booked on a course, the tutor will confirm your place and then contact you 3 - 4 weeks before the training with further information to prepare and full instructions and directions to the venue.
Please note that spaces are strictly limited - pre-booking is required.
Workshops/classes coming up...
Indian Head Massage Beginners - 20-05-2017 - 4 places left
Indian Head Massage Stage 2 - 10-06-2017 - 4 places left
Usui Reiki level 2 - 11-06-2017 - 4 places left
CK - beginners - Dublin - 16-06-2017 - 8 places left
CK - Professionals - Dublin - 17-06-2017 - 8 places left
CK - beginners - London - 23-06-2017 - 3 places left
Click here to find out more.
E-MAIL MAILING LIST
Hear first about Special Offers, New Class Dates, Free Events, Stress tips and more.
Big Connected Kids
Training Course ratings:
based on 47 Testimonials from our past students